To enter our competitions go to www.nominate.com.au → Equestrian → Dressage → Events → Bulahdelah Dressage Club
To ride at our competitions you will now need to be a member of Bulahdelah Dressage Club Inc. or Equestrian Australia. You can join BDC for $25 whilst making your entry.
Tests available for August 20th competition;-
Restricted RIDER MUST BE EA MEMBER AND/OR MEMBER OF BDC
Competition information for 2017
All competitions will be on a SUNDAY and will be T-Shirt 'Official Participation' days (member of EA or BDC).
(no official competitions scheduled at the moment)
EA Dressage Rules effective from January 2017
Download a copy of the Equestrian Australia National Dressage Rule from its website at http://www.equestrian.org.au/dressage-rules
Bulahdelah Dressage Club Rules for competitions
- Each rider is asked to provide a helper - this may only be for half to one hour in the day - or entries may not be accepted.
- Floats to be parked NO LESS than 9 metres apart. (EA ruling)
- Competition to be run under EA rules
- Competitors must be a member of BDC or EA
- Spurs must have strap fasteners
- Electric yards no longer permitted
- Horses are not to be tied to the showground fence rails
- Please adhere to the stallion rules
- All dogs to be kept on leads at all times
- No horse is allowed on the football or soccer ground
- Horses may not compete in more than 2 consecutive levels
- Maximum of 3 tests per horse